Have you considered what might happen to our country if a socialist president imposes his ideology on our lives? It’s time to take the gloves off and start worrying about this threat to our priorities and economic system. Here is a list of potential problems that will likely arise if Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren somehow becomes the next president.
- Socialized medicine would result in long waiting times, delayed treatment, greater mortality rates and less medical innovation.
- Everyone would be educated in public schools. Private schools, and their more intense curricula, will be a thing of the past.
- Our borders would be open to vast numbers of undesirable immigrants that will result in more crime, illegal drugs and financial pressure on municipalities across the country. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (I.C.E.) would be discontinued in all likelihood.
- Lawlessness would prevail as local police departments are pared back in many urban communities.
- Meritocracy would end. Everyone would be paid the same compensation regardless of performance, initiative and ambition.
- Entitlement demands would drain the country’s resources away from badly needed defense and anti-terror programs.
- Corporations that employ millions of Americans would be dismantled resulting in more unemployment.
- Global warming technology would ebb for lack of funding.
- Charitable giving would decline markedly hamstringing efforts to eliminate hunger and homelessness, and to fund schools and cultural institutions.
- Funding for state and city programs would be dramatically reduced in the face of large budget deficits forcing many local governments into bankruptcy.
- Unions would have an inordinate amount of political influence resulting in lower corporate profitability.
- The ability to climb the social ladder with hard work would be virtually impossible.
The election of Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren would be the first step in the aforementioned process. The tilt of the Democratic Party to the far left is not a good thing for America. Don’t be seduced by false prophets.